Half Day Pre-K
Welcome to the Full Day Monday/Wednesday/ Friday Pre-K, Half Day Pre-K and Nursery Class Programs!
Thank you for choosing to send your child to St. Mary's School for Half Day Pre-K and Nursery Class! We are so excited to have your child in our class! My name is Mrs. Alison Norton and I will be your child's teacher for the 2022-2023 school year! Mrs.Brittany Rouse-Pinnell will be my full time assistant. We look forward to getting to know you and your child throughout the year and having a wonderful time in our classroom.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 health crisis, there may be changes to the way our day looks from the beginning to the end. Our classroom set up will adhere to the recommendations that are set by the CDC and follow safety protocols that are established. This website page will be updated as needed as our needs change in the classroom.
We appreciate your patience during this time of change. Enjoy your summer, stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you in September!
Mrs. Alison Norton-Teacher
Mrs. Brittany Rouse-Pinnell-Assistant
Please note the program name for your child's specific class
Nursery School Class A.M. - Tuesday/Thursday 9:00am-11:30am
Half Day Pre-K Class - Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:00am-11:30am
3 Full Day Pre-K Class- Monday/Wednesday/ Friday 9:00am-3:00pm(half day release at 11:30am)
***Our classes will enter through the double doors in the circle entrance(by the Mary statue). Please park in the church parking lot and walk your child to the door. A St. Mary's School staff member will greet you and then your child will be escorted to his/her class. Please note that you will not be able to accompany your child to the class room at this time. At pick up time, please return to the door at the designated time and a St.Mary's School staff member will release your child to you at that time. It would be a good idea to discuss this procedure with your child in advance to help alleviate some fears and anxieties of separation.
Contact Mrs. Norton - click here!
Our Supply Drop day is TBD...stay tuned for details
Supply list for Mrs. Norton's Half Day Pre-K and Nursery Class:
All Students/Community Supplies:
1 canister of Clorox Cleaning Wipes or distinfecting spray
1-2 Rolls of Paper Towels
1 canister of Wet Wipes
1 pump soap
1 hand sanitizer
Individual Student Supply List (please label with your child's first and last name):
1. $25 activity fee cash only please. This will be used to purchase sturdy take home folders, art supplies/additional classroom supplies needed throughout the school year.
2. Complete change of clothes in a labeled ziploc bag: extra face mask, pants, shirt, underwear and socks.
3. Art smock- Old t-shirt labeled with your child's name for use during art time
4. 24 pack of regular sized Crayola crayons(not jumbo size)
5. 8 pack of regular color Crayola washable markers
6. 2-3 glue sticks
7. Variety pack playdough(3-6 colors)
8. Pre-K: 1 box Colored pencils
Please send the following to school daily:
1. Full sized backpack. No mini back packs please)
2. Full sized beach towel
3. 2 face masks (one will be placed in the extra clothes bag)
4. Easy to open snack in an insulated lunchbox (2 snacks if MWF full day)
5. Water bottle.
6. Insulated Lunch box(for MWF full day students)
7. Pre-K:6 quart clear storage box with lid(can be found at Target, Walmart, Home Depot, etc)
8. Nursery: Pencil box storage case with snap on lid
***Please do not send your child with stuffed animals/lovies or any toys from home. Rest items for full day will be discussed and updated soon.
Mrs. Norton will supply:
1. Sturdy take home folder
2. Art supplies such as paint, paper, etc
Thank you so much for all of your support of our preschool programs! We look forward to a year of friendship, growth, love and learning!
God Bless You!
Mrs. Alison Norton & Mrs. Rouse-Pinnell