Welcome to Kindergarten!
KINDERGARTEN SUPPLY LIST
Labeled with your child’s name:
- A general supply fee of $25 that will cover a sturdy folder, a supply holder, class party supplies, and classroom project materials throughout the year. Please pay in cash or a check made out to “cash”.
- One art shirt or smock.
- A zip-lock bag containing an extra set of underwear and socks.
- One backpack with a side water bottle pocket. (Large enough to send home folders, oversized Library books, and towels.)
- One beach towel (for outdoor learning).
- Water bottle.
- Set of headphones (no earbuds).
General Classroom Use (No Names Please)
- Girls - Box of gallon ziplock bags. / Boys- Box of sandwich ziplock bags.
- (4) 24-count boxes CRAYOLA crayons (standard size).
- 4 FINE TIP EXPO Dry erase markers.
- 15 glue sticks.
- One bottle of ELMER'S white liquid glue.
- One box FINE TIP CRAYOLA markers.
- 2 containers Clorox or Lysol Wipes.
- 10 NEW file folders (used for Science Journals).
Classroom Donations that are always welcome:
Barbasol shaving cream, paper towels, empty frosting containers, old magazines, cardstock (any color), colored paper, construction paper, tissues.
We are so grateful for your support!
Mrs. Martucci and Mrs. Jenkins